ARISE is a fraternity of successful entrepreneurs supporting & assisting MSMEs for their growth. Members of ARISE can benefit by:
- ARISE Business Outstanding Recovery Clinic
- One-to-one interactions with top industrialists/ government officials/ experts
- Forming Consortiums for tech tie-ups/ product development
- Business growth through internal collaboration
- Annual Operating Plan Workshops for growth
- Free access to Business Knowledge Webinars
- Access to monthly Synergy Meets for networking
- Collective bargaining
Join a vibrant community of like-minded entrepreneurs!
Profits. Growth. Collaboration.
Night of Truths
The Night of Truths is a popular and well-thought out activity. As Guest of Honor, we invite an
Entrepreneur who has scaled-up his business and taken it to the next level. In a friendly
atmosphere, the guest reveals his entrepreneurial journey, learning and experiences to ARISE
Members, followed by a Q&A session over cocktails and dinner...
This is a much-awaited activity that
- Reveals the business secrets of successful entrepreneurs
- Instils a positive, can-do attitude in the members
- Is a great platform for those seeking business opportunities and long-term associations?
- Is a great occasion to analyses what and how you can do better?
Technology is the game-changer for MSMEs. Our activity, TechTalk, addresses this need by inviting technology experts to guide MSMEs to boost operational excellence through their valuable inputs. The purpose of TechTalk is to introduce affordable technology and smart processes for MSME...
- Adopt the latest technology for producing quality products at economical prices
- Achieve technical excellence
- Address technical gaps in production
- Innovate and improve processes
- Get introduced to global trends
- Make world-class products at affordable investments
- Help MSMEs upgrade technology to compete nationally and globally
Getting funding right is the key to a profitable business. But questions like how to attain funds, at what cost, from whom, or how to manage your business without a loan, pose major challenges for entrepreneurs. ARISE FundTalk brings in world-class bankers, financial institutions, and even equity investors to interact with ARISE and to provide them inputs..
- Become banker-friendly with a strong balance sheet
- Make the right business projections
- Develop business prudence
- Attain funds at low costs
- Increase company valuation
- Attract the right investors
- Understand fund management for a smooth entrepreneurial journey
Partners in our Success
We are well-connected with allied industrial organizations and institutions. We conduct various events in association with them to empower entrepreneurs. We welcome organizations and NGOs serving business communities to associate with us to serve the entrepreneurial community better. We believe that collaboration will strengthen businesses and our economy. We are proud to be affiliated with the following institutions for organizing events together.
Western Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Agro & Education (WESMACH)
Pune Electric Association
Poona Electric & Electronics Association
Ichalkaranji Powerloom Weaver's Co-op. Association Ltd.
The past three years have been exciting and eventful with ARISE achieving the following milestones:
What ARISEans Say...
An entrepreneur dedicates himself completely to his business. His dedication yields growth that benefits the organization, and internal and external stakeholders. This growth is a unique way of serving the nation and it must be appreciated.
At ARISE, we have always endeavoured to identify and award aspiring enterprises for their spectacular achievements to inspire them to keep up the good work. The following are the enterprises that have achieved milestones and have been awarded by ARISE.